What is Fiverr?
Well, what is Fiverr? This is the question we just keep asking to ourselves and to others. How can we earn online? How a person who is not aware of the software can earn on the internet? And many other such questions that are going to be answered today J
What is Fiverr?
Fiverr is a market place for the freelancers who are looking to be self-employed but unfortunately it is being attributed with the rubbish “call centers” who just take the useless products from somewhere and make people stupid by saying that If they are able to sell that useless scrap will be getting paid on commission basis.
What is Freelancing?
Freelancing is not about selling the products, therefore, it is very necessary to clear the concepts of the people that they possess regarding the term “Freelancing”.
The real definition of Freelancing is that you have to polish on any of your skills whether you are A graphic designer, Web designer, Android Developer, Content writer or any other in which you are good at. You work on your skill and then you just visit the websites like fiverr.com, freelancer.com, upwork.com and just study their terms and conditions and make your free accounts on those websites.
After getting register there create your portfolio of the past work that you have done during your learning phase.
Well, all these websites have different working criteria’s here I will discuss only Fiverr.
Getting started with Fiverr:
- You first go to the official website i.e. fiverr.com and create an account by following the steps that are being taught.
2. Then you have to set your portfolio.
3. Then you have to choose your area of expertise accordingly.
4. Then you have to select your payment gateway.
5. Then you have to review the bids that are being seen on your browse job panel.
6. Then you have to send the offer to the clients according to their requirements.
Here we discuss the overview of the fiverr and will discuss it in detail in our next article.
If you have any question you can ask in the comment section.