Making a Samsung Conference Call
Samsung conference call for Samsung Galaxy S6 can be made in the following way :
1. From the home screen, tap Phone.
2. Enter the number you want to dial and tap the Call icon.
3. To call any number from your contact, type the initial letters of the concerned person and tap the name in the display list.
4. Tap the Call icon.
5. Tap Add Call.
6. Input the number you want to dial and Tap the Call icon.
7. Tap Merge.
8. Tap Manage.
9. Tap the End Call icon beside the call you want to end.
10. Tap the End Call icon to the conference call.
This is how a Samsung conference call is made.