Let’ begin with another interesting article, hope you guys doing well. This article is about the programmer and who guys have interest in mobile applications.
What React Native is?
This seems to be the future of mobile application development.
Apps Using React Native:
You would be amazed to know that, Currently Facebook and Instagram, which is the largest social media platform. Facebook is really facing the problem of editing and installing new features in their application so they decided to switch their application on react native.
- They are not hybrid apps but it renders an application for both platforms, iOS and Android.
- React native gives you the feature that you don’t need to re-write codes for your application you can easily convert your running apps on it.
- Now it is very easy for a front end developer to be a mobile application developer in almost no time.
- You don’t need to learn Java or swift, you can easily create your apps by using React Native.
- Something is really interesting in that app is that you can use third-party plug-ins which means it won’t affect much on the loading of your app and run smoothly on every device as well as old un-updated devices.
For example, if you want to add a Google map on your app you can simply attach it and all the functionality would run smoothly on it.
The performance of React apps are much better and efficient for all other apps and it is a great boom in the market and most probably the future of application development platform.
Hope you guys understand what Native React is and how it works. Thanks for reading.