We want to inform our users that https://freefbhacks.com is not associated with any other company like Facebook ,Instagram , Youtube or Google . The logos and brands used on our website are solely their own property. We are an Independent digital Marketing Service.
INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
We may collect personal information that you provide by filling in any forms on the Website, or reporting a problem with the website. If you contact The https://freefbhacks.com may keep a record of that correspondence.
Details of your visits to the Website to analyze trends and user traffic and to gather statistical information.
Use of Information:
Https://freefbhacks.com collects personal information about you through your use of the services and the website, including information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access.
https://freefbhacks.com uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To verify your identity.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of The https://freefbhacks.com , other users or others.
- For internal research purposes.
- For promoting and marketing services to you.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, should you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Website.
- To provide you with any services.
- For the purpose of warranty registration.
- To deal with requests, complaints and other customer activities.
- To provide you with technical support.
- For any other use that you authorize.
- Non-personal data is collected for reporting about usability, performance, and effectiveness of the Website. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and Website content.
Disclosure of Information
Storage of Information
Cookies Policy EU/GDPR
You have the right to ask https://freefbhacks.com not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. https://freefbhacks.com will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if they intends to use your data for such purposes or if they intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Access to Information
The Privacy Act 1993 (Act) (International) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet https://freefbhacks.com costs in providing you with details of the information https://freefbhacks.com holds about you.