The world of technology has made some of the great inventions and these inventions are getting increase day by day, one of the great inventions is smartphones, which are now the basic need of every human, the impact of smartphones completely dissolve in our life’s.
Every machine needs software or operating system to pursue its operations. Without any program or software, the machine is completely useless and we don’t need it at all.
Every smartphone has its operating system but most commonly used operating systems are Android and IOS.
In this article, I would discuss my thought about Android and hope you guys would learn something new with the help of that article so stay with us.
How Journey Begins:
The journey begins when a very well-known firm Google thrown an idea about cell phones operating system which bring all the things on our finger tips.
In 2005 Google started work on Android OS, and Unveiled in 2007 and the first device launched in September 2018 which brought the great revolution in the world of technology.
- The first ever version of Android was named as Cupcake 1.5.
- After that second version was Donut 1.6, which was released in the end of 2009.
- The third updated version was Ecliar 2.0 and more updated to 2.1.
- After that, they launched the forth version which was Froyo 2.1. which was came with the feature of voice recognition.
- The fifth version was Gingerbread 2.3 released in 2010.
- The sixth was Honeycomb 3.0 which was more upgraded and fast and launched in 2011, further this version upgraded to 3.1 and 3.1.
- The seventh was Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 which really captured the whole market and the most used version of that time, which had been used in mobiles and tablets.
- The eighth was Jelly Bean 4.1 to 4.3 released in 2012 and used till 2013.
- The ninth version was Kitkat 4.4 launched in 2013 which came up with eye catching graphics and more lovely appearance.
- The tenth version was Lollipop 5.0 to 5.1, which has some very useful features and apps , hands-free voice control ‘via OK, Google’, is one of them.
- The eleventh version was Marshmallow 6.0.
- The twelfth version was Nougat 7.0 and 7.1 which increases the performance of the device.
- The thirteenth version was Oreo 8.0 and 8.1 released in 2017.
- The fourteenth version is now currently released by Android which is Pie 9.0, in August 2018.
Now, the world is familiar with this great technology, and Android prove itself so they really need to do more hard work to sustain in the market. And keep proving there worth.
So this is the end hope you learn something from this article, Thanks for reading my article.